Friday, July 24, 2009

Turn Your Love Light On


Some students, back from getting drunk at The Golden Sands resort, Bulgaria, knocked on my door, waking me up at 4AM. Apparently, at the Golden Sands you can get something like 10 shots for a few Euros and then about 20 more shots for a few Euros more or something like that. So I'm posting Turkey photos instead of looking for inebriated students; one of my students was particularly impressed by these inappropriate nut-filled figs, about which he spoke elegantly in class two days ago, using the subjunctive without any mistakes. At the beginning of the semester, he couldn't speak a word of Spanish, so I guess he finally found something he was interested in. I'm on Codeine (I'll tell you why in my next post), and it's starting to kick in--goodnight, moon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to take a whole Klonipin for similar reasons. Good night!

    ReplyDelete